Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I have a couple of old bellsouth.net e-mail addresses that I

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Trish. I have a couple of old bellsouth.net e-mail addresses that I would like to get rid of. I don't remember passwords and I'm not very computer savvy. Can you help with some advise please
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi Trish, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Gary

Do you have a contact number for bellsouth? What is the web page you go to in order to access the emails?

Gary

Hi Trish, this is Gary from JustAnswer. Just checking in to see if you still need my assistance. Please let me know. I am anxious to help you any way I can!

Thanks.