James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was receiving email via Outlook and now I 't have it.

Customer Question

I was receiving email via Outlook and now I don't have it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dr. Bell replied 1 year ago.

Hello. When you say Outlook, are you referring to Microsoft Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite of programs? If so, I want you to try clicking on the windows menu (bottom-left corner), and in the search box type in OUTLOOK and press the enter key on your keyboard. If the software is still installed, it should open up. If it opens, then it may simply be a short cut problem within windows. If it doesn't open or can't find it, then it will likely need to be reinstalled. Please try my recommendation and respond with your results so we can further troubleshoot. Thanks - looking forward to your response.

Expert:  Dr. Bell replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I haven't received a response from you yet. Are you still in need of assistance? If not, just "reply" and let me know so that I can have the question closed or continue assisting you. Thanks. -Dr. Bell