James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How do I delete unsent e-mails from my windows live mail?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma'am just to clarify when you say unsent emails do you mean emails you typed and got saved in windows live mail application but haven't sent it am i correct?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happened was we had a class reunion and I sent out a lot of photos via e-mail. There were over 20 of them. The server was unable to send them out. Now I am not able to send out e-mails because of this back-log. I would love to be able to delete the photos
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for clarifying.Please open windows live mail application then go to outbox folder which is in the left of the windows live mail there you can see the emails that are not send.You can delete emails from that outbox and try again.Please try it and let me know the result.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

By no you mean you cannot find emails in outbox or you cannot delete them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No means I do not want to pay the $20 to talk on the phone
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OH OK you do not need to pay that phone support charge because we are not going to use that,you can simply ignore it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot find the unsent e-mails to delete them
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You mean you cannot find them in outbox in windows live mail ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot find them to delete them. Every time open Windows live mail it tells me I have unsent e-mails in the outbox and di I want to send them now
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You can also click on work offline in the top of windows live mail then go to outbox and delete emails that are unsent.

Please try it and let me know the results

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know so that I can help.

Sincerely,