Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I'm out of town and am trying to access my outlook.com

Customer Question

Hi -- I'm out of town and am trying to access my outlook.com email. I don't know (or don't have a code) and am using a computer at the hotel I'm staying at. I need to access it, because I'm traveling to Monroe, LA, tomorrow, and have forgotten what motel I'm staying at (it's been one of those kinds of weeks!). What can I do?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I obviously don't have a day and don't really want extended service -- but I don't mind paying for this one answer, if you can help me. I also have no idea what the email address for the hotel computer is, so I can't ask for anything to be sent to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lodging reservation confirmation would be in either my inbox or my newsletters box of my home computer at***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess there's no way to know. If you come up with an answer, just call me at my cell number: (###) ###-####
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

I suggest you to please change your account password as given under:L

Click the link:

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

Choose "I forgot my password"

and then enter your email address and follow on -screen instructions to reset your password.

Please keep me posted and remember to rate. Thank you, Sandy