James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Google is not working properly, slow or not loading page.

Customer Question

Google is not working properly, slow or not loading page. And Gmail mail has the message "something is wrong, will keep trying".
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

What's your Internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Up graded to windows 10 on an HP computer. Browser program is Internet Explorer

Is it Microsoft Edge program or Internet Explorer program?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=032b4b0e-dc1a-4237-80f3-36ed81df776e

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget trying to help. it seems that everything cost more money. Just keep the money you have. I will just have to try to get help from some one that does not require additional payment for each type of help that is needed.

I'm sorry; I will waive the extra remote support fee for you, so there is no additional cost at all , and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Is there okay? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to get back to you later. I must leave for an appointment now. I did not know it would take this long.

Sorry, please reply back later at this web page when you are available to continue. Thank you.