James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I changed my email account from Hotmail to gmail after

Customer Question

I changed my email account from Hotmail to gmail after downloading windows 10. I then created a new contacts list and while in the process I made some mistakes on some of the email addresses. Those mistakes were deleted in the contacts list; however when click on new email and enter the first letter of the email to be sent, the good email address appears along with all the mistaken ones. I have not been able to delete the unwanted email addresses. What do I need to do?
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

By the way, are you using email clients like outlook / Thunderbird to send mails?

Please reply

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Using gmail
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

It would be better if we can start a remote session as it helps to view your desktop and can work with you in real time.

If you are ready please download and install tool from below link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bf8e59ce-a0d0-4f20-9eb3-8d5869fb0e40

Procedure:

1: Click Above link

2: Click I Agree button

3: Click Download

4: Double click downloaded file to run

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I was not able to solve issue...

I will opt out question to other experts.

Dear Experts:

Customer is using Windows 10 mail app and he need to remove couple of email ids which has entered incorrectly.

Thanks,

Fiyaz

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thx
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't want to pay more for remote support. I had that yesterday for almost 1.5 hours with negative results; I still have the same issue.

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No!! I am beginning to feel as if this service is just trying to milk me for more money before solving my problem!!
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.

what mail program are you using ?

I am happy to help you this way for no extra charge. However if you are using a gmail account in a microsoft email program the bad address can be in a few different places. that is why it would be a lot faster to log in remotely. I can look at them all in about 5 minutes where as this way i have to ask you to look for me and tell me what you see here and what you see there etc.

thats up to you though

check all the contact lists for the program you are using.

log into the email address online at www.gmail.com and anywhere else that you have an email address in that program. make sure that they are not there

I know that sounds like common sense why did i pay for that ? But that is exactly what i would do if i logged in remotely. But it would work if i did it.