James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am locked out of me email through Yahoo because I was

Customer Question

I am locked out of me email through Yahoo because I was adding my account to my new IPhone last night and couldn't remember the password ***** my Yahoo account. I tried so many variations it locked me out. I also tried answering the two security questions, but they were from so long ago or weren't ones that I would have selected. I just need to get my password ***** and my email up and running!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Before we begin, I would like to make sure you understand that Just Answer is not affiliated with Yahoo or any other service provider or manufacturer and we do not have control over their systems. Our ability to fix issues like this are therefore very limited and I ask that you take that into consideration before leaving a negative rating. Also keep in mind that some product-related problems are not "fixable" and the appropriate answer may include directing you to an authorized service center for your product. If you reached our site by mistake, or if I am not able to help you, you can request a refund at http://www.justanswer.com/refund or by e-mailing***@******.***

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried logging into the Yahoo website this morning using a computer, not a phone using the password ***** last set to see if the account lock has expired? It should expire after 12 hours.