Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I have changed my password and can access my account on line

Customer Question

i have changed my password ***** can access my account on line but my android keeps telling me it is the wrong password. I have done this several times and cannot complete the sign in on the android. Thanks
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel this request . I do not want to sign up for your programs
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The issue isn't on your computer, it is the fact that your android device is trying to use your old password. On the android device, go to Settings, then accounts and update the password ***** the email account you changed.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your reponse but do not sign me up for any programs on this website. I do not expect any more chaarges to my credit card.Wendy Kilstein

I cannot make or remove charges. I simply get the questions that fall under my area of expertise. For inquiries about charges, you need to contact JustAnswer customer service. Do you still need assistance on this issue?

Gary

No worries. I have sent a message to Customer Service regarding your request. I hope you are able to resolve your issue.

Have a great day!

Gary

This just showed back up in my questions list. Did you want me to continue to assist you? I would be happy to do so. Just let me know. You will not be charged any more when you respond to me (FYI).

Gary

Hi, this is Gary just checking in. Do you require any more help with this problem?

Thanks.