James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am trying to reset my password. I go through all the hoops

Customer Question

I am trying to reset my password. I go through all the hoops asked for. But many of the things they ask for is stupid, like another email address. how can I skip this stuff and just get a password *****?
Category: Email
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

The process is meant to prevent someone other than you from taking over your account... so in short... you can't skip it, you have to complete the process to verify your identity.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they ask for another email address to send reply. i have only one email so the process stops there. you haven't answered my question and I have paid for this response? What a rip off
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

You can get a refund anytime by emailing***@******.***

I would like to assist further, but I need to know the provider in question. We are not affiliated with them so we do not have any direct control of their systems