Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

Need to restore my email I deleted in error 10-15-2015

Customer Question

need to restore my email I deleted
in error 10-15-2015
Category: Email
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I will be working with you on your question today. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I need some more information in order for me to be able to help / advise you on this issue. Who do you have the email address from (i.e. hotmail, gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc)? I basically need to know the portion after the "@" symbol like "@yahoo.com." Another important question: are you using any sort of email client like Firebird or Microsoft Office Outlook, or do you just use a web browser?

Thanks,

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I erased my email totally and I need everything because I have all my face book messages on my email account I had no time to erase my 2200 messages
please help, Helga

I will do what I can, but I need you to help me know who was hosting your emails. What is the email address?

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you reading your emails in a browser window such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no my incoming email is on my computer screen, I lost once $10,500.- I do not use the internet very very seldom

Are you still able to log in to your hotmail account? If so, I suggest you try the restore deleted emails in Outlook.com instructions. The link is:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/recover-deleted-messages

This is your best bet to be able to restore the deleted messages. It is very important to do this as soon as possible from the time you deleted the messages.

I would also suggest you log in to your hotmail account online using a browser and see if the emails are still showing up when you log in this way.

Gary

If you would like, we could establish a remote desktop session, where I could assist you directly on your pc. This would help me to better understand what programs are being used and what options we have.

Hi there, this is Gary. Just checking back to see if you have been able to successfully complete any of the suggestions above. Please let me know so that we can continue working on the problem if it is required.

This is Gary from JustAnswer. Just checking in to see if the suggestions above helped resolve your problem. Do you need more assistance? Please let me know.

Thanks!