James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am having problems with mail merge and envelopes having

Customer Question

I am having problems with mail merge for labels and envelopes having upgraded to Word 2013. Was ok doing this using previous versions of MS Office
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask which type of database you are using for the mail merge? (Excel, Access, etc)

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use both Excel with a defined print range and Access from a query. I seem to be able to make merge letters work but my main problem is to get the label and envelope merges to work.

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But that is an additional $45?

Yes, that is correct. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I contact you tomorrow when I am in my office. At the moment I am remotely connected to my office computer from home -if so how do I get hold of you?

Yes, we can continue tomorrow. Come back to this page and post a message when you are ready to continue.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready now in my office
Thank you for the update and for your patience. My day has started and I will be available for the next 12 hours. Are you available now?