Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Know it is an easy fix but not obvious to me. Deleted an

Customer Question

Know it is an easy fix but not obvious to me. Deleted an email account in Thunderbird, then reconnected that POP service and am getting mail fine.
But have not been able to put my folders put back in place under Thunderbird inbox even though they show in my profile. Advice?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Youre folders will be located within thunderbirds app data folders, its profile where it stores all your mail info. If you are not familiar with the location or with the process. Then we might want to try a quick screen sharing session. That way I can show you the location on screen, and I can show you how to reconnect the folders.. This will save us both time and effort as its not the easiest to explain via written word.

Would you like to try a quick screen sharing session?

Thank you for your patience and response.

Dustin S.