James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have been using yahoo 7 email years without having to type

Customer Question

hello i have been using yahoo 7 email for many years without having to type my id no. yesterday and today i cannot get to my emails i have tried many ids that i have used over the years without success can you help me? peter thomson.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer to access your Yahoo 7 account? And are you using that same computer now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'm using the same laptop all this year
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you saying that you forgot your email address? Or you just forgot your password ***** access your email?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering your Yahoo 7 account while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry but I do not provide phone support. I only provide online chat support like what we are doing now, and remote access support which is better than a phone call because I can actually assist you in the recovery process while you watch your screen.

Do you want this remote option instead?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would rather you direct me over the phone all i need is to find the old id no. or change to a new one. some of the i t jargon is way beyond my understanding
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. Since you prefer a phone call, I will now opt out so that my fellow experts who offer phone support can assist you further.

You will be notified when someone joins you here.

Thank you.

Jess

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I will be taking over to assist you with this issue. It appears that you would prefer a phone support session. Is this still the case?

Hi there, this is Gary again. Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with this issue. I look forward to helping you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello gary. i have just solved my id problem so have just got your emails and many others i won,t be needing your help thankyou. on checking my bank statment i see that you have taken $69 and $5 from my account as there was no service from you i am requesting a refund of those two amounts. i hope you will be able to deal with this problem for my.
regards peter thomson.

Unfortunately, justamswer experts do not charge or refund purchases. We just receive the questions appropriate to our expertise. You will need to make your refund request through customer service. The link is:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

They will be able to assist you.

Have a great day!

Gary