Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have used Yahoo time but not as often as I once did. I

Customer Question

I have used Yahoo for a long time but not as often as I once did.
I wanted to get a password ***** my mail account as that was my main account when l first opened the account.
I opened what I thought was my account and find that my girlfriend Elizabeth Cheal's account keeps coming up. I'd like to remove her account from my machine without affecting her account on her machine.
I have had a lot of sickness over the last 2 years or so and I vaguely remember some problems back a whiles and my little book shows that l apparently opened another account on 27/9/2015. I am just so frustrated by it all and as so many other parties have my Yahoo Ac detail I really want to go back to the first one. I am so confused and would like someone to help me sort this mess out please. Hopefully you could assist me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you sign out her yahoo email address, then sign in your yahoo email address? Is there any error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was not sure what to do to remove Liz Cheal but a friend told me about Logging her out. I think that has removed her account but I still cannot find my account. I have tried to access help from Yahoo but have been totally unsucesful and that's why I approached you folk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me if the email I was expecting before now was bounced back from Yahoo? Or was someone waiting for me to contact you again?
Will it cost me more to do the call me option? I am pensioner and my husband disapproves of me using services like yours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I know anyone is there? I seem to type
and get nothing in response to indicate any thing your end? Please help me use your service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm sorry. I replied back to you about 3 days ago, but you were not there, and then you replied back today, and I was not available at that time. We can schedule a time.

What happens when you sign in your yahoo account at the yahoo.com website? Is there any error or message?

What have you tried? Is there any error or message?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.