James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a second Google email that I can access from my

Customer Question

I have a second Google email that I can access from my laptop but not from my desktop. To understand, I lost my desktop to a virus; it has been repaired but I cannot access my second email account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I will be working with you to solve your problem today. I am going to try to restate my understanding of your question to make sure we are on the same page: You have two gmail accounts, you can access one of the gmail accounts on both your desktop and your laptop, but the second gmail account can only be accessed from your desktop, but not on your laptop:

Assuming this is correct, my next question for you is: Do you know the username and password ***** the account you cannot log in to on your laptop?

Let me know and we can proceed from this point.

Cheers,

Gary