James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Hqw can I send one email to all my contacts at one time?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
gmail.com MacMail

Thank you for the update. May I ask how many people you will be sending the email to? I ask because Gmail limits the number of recipients you can send to. They allow 100 if you use Mac Mail and up to 500 if you use a web browser.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my best friend passed away lasy month. He worked all over the country and had an enormous number of friends and colleagues. We are attempting to nsend an email to everyone to invite and send info on memorial celebration. Not sure how many cotacts but sure it is more than 100

Thank you for the update. I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on my computer, I have composed the message on his

That is okay. Follow the instructions below on his computer.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 97 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have no luck accessing link. have to return laptop, Sorry I bothered you
What does that mean? You cannot got to http://remote.jasonfixedit.com on the computer?
If you have your friend's email password, I can log into your computer, log into his Gmail account and do it that way.
-Jason