Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I can'tell find my reply recently in process to Maro and

Customer Question

I can'tell find my reply recently in process to Maro and supposedly saved (unintentionally) in
Drafts. I'm a newbie and technophobe and need instructions in general re how to navigate Yahoo
Mail on Samsung Tablet A. (All was clear on my older laptop account.) I can't find anything on
this confusing tablet such as contacts, compose, sent, drafts, spam, how to set my password *****
make myriad errors and don't know why. FRUSTRATING!! Do you know where I could find how
to use this Tablet? Just 2 unused pieces of cardboard for last year and a half! Many thanks, Anne
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

First of all, for full access to all your Yahoo! email account, you should (if you aren't already) use the official Yahoo! Mail app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail

which will allow access to Drafts and other folders, when configured for IMAP access.

As for other features, and how to use them, this YouTube video is a rundown on such matters, which should be helpful if your tablet does not have Android version 5 on it...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_lF06g2lB8