James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Emails go to my servers webmail (but not all) I need them to

Customer Question

Emails go to my servers webmail (but not all) I need them to go to Outlook. I have set up a new account in Outlook. I have Windows 10 and Office 2016.
I believe Outlook is trying to work, because the progress bar at the bottom of the screen is performing in the same manner as previously, when it did work.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix this email problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess