A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Gmail on my iPhone 6 and my mac air keeps losing emails from

Customer Question

Gmail on my iPhone 6 and my mac air keeps losing emails from the inbox. there's one that sticks around for some reason but all the others disappear. At first it was empty , new mail would pop in then leave within 5 min. I could find them in my "all mail". I transferred all mail to inbox, finally I had tabs and mail. But it stayed stuck on the mail at the time of transfer. Mail comes in and then I can watch it disappear .
Also every mail in all mail is shaded , marked as if it had been read.
I discontinued gmail then reinstated it. I changed my password ***** case I'd been hacked. Checked filters, settings, etc. It seems to have started after I downloaded new software, on my mac or my phone.
WTF?
Category: Email
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

Could you let me know how are you accessing gmail on your phone and mac? Based on your description it seems to be happening within either the Gmail or iOS mail application?

Could you try to access Gmail directly via your web browser and see if this issue continues to occur?