Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I answered my security question wrong. best friend was

Customer Question

I answered my security question wrong. best friend was Maxine or Max. could not remember what it was...obviously entered the wrong one. now my email is gone . please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have a windows or mac computer if any?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. It sounds like you have gone through the recovery process for your password, but then realized you entered incorrect information.

All you have to do is go back to the email page, click on the forgot password ***** and then go through the steps, entering the correct info this time. That will take the place of your previous request.

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT at your convenience. Thank you!