Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My email will not open. Can't get or send email

Customer Question

my email will not open. Can't get or send email
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the version of windows you are using.

When this problem started

And the error you receive?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

When this problem started

And the error you receive?

Thanks,