Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Received an email from AOL asking update to billing. When I

Customer Question

Received an email from AOL asking for an update to billing. When I tried to reply it came up as "Billing not found on this server". Since the Conformation required a reply I will need help from AOL.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

This can be a scam email as this has been going around a lot, first, do you have any paid services with AOL? Or just free email?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,