Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Server rejects password when getting email, over and over

Customer Question

Server rejects password ***** getting email, over and over and over. I've tried all the suggestions on on c/net to no avail. Then I tried deleting the account altogether (gmail), then re-establishing the account, getting the following response: "the google IMAP server "pop.gmail.com" is not responding. Try checking the network connection, and that the server name is correct. Otherwise, the server might be temporarily unavailable. If you continue, you might not be able to receive messages."
So what do I do now?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason