Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have updated my IPad to the latest operating system. I

Customer Question

I have updated my IPad to the latest operating system. I operate email on a POP server. Whenever I download my mail to my main computer all the email disappears from my IPAD and I get the message "This message has not been downloaded from the server." This is despite the mails having been previously downloaded. This makes my IPAD worthless as a mobile email device. I see plenty of traffic on support communities about this problem. No fix. Is it time for me to abandon Apple and go Android?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which emails service it is connecting to please?

eg: Yahoo, gmail, hotmail?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use a POP server.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, this is the issue as the bug in the latest release effects when you connect on a POP server, which is why I want to know please

Which email service do you use?

eg: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my own domain.I would like to discontinue this process. You have not been able to answer my question and please do not charge my credit card.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, but I cannot answer it if you do not tell me at least the basic information needed...

You can get a refund here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a big problem with apple IOS9 operating system. I was hoping you might have an answer. The information you are asking is not pertinent to the problem. I have reached out to Apple. I appreciate your time.Goggle the problem "ipad pop server email this message has not been downloaded from the server"I have requested a refund as "did not receive answer"
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I told you the issue straight away

"this is the issue as the bug in the latest release effects when you connect on a POP server, which is why I want to know please"

You need to connect via iMap, but for some reason you would not answer any questions so I could tell you how.

I do not need to google this information, I am fixing it many times daily since it appeared.

Asking which email service you have is nessesary to fixing it, but as I said, you would not work with me on this and I see you have requested a refund.

Its a pity, but ok. All the best