Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  15 years of experience with e-mail support issues
63083622

10/13/15 Dear Thunderbird, I wrote you yesterday about why

Customer Question

10/13/15
Dear Thunderbird,
I wrote you yesterday about why my email was not displaying correctly so that I have to view it in my browser, but you didn't give me any answer. Also, I asked you why my email replies did not have the COLOR that the originals have. What is your answer? Can you fix it for me? Something is WRONG with your THUNDERBIRD email system on my machine. I want it BACK TO THE OLD THUNDERBIRD system. Pastor D. A. Waite
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
[Share this email]
'The book Reagan wanted
taught in high schools'
Glenn Beck: Read this before you read anything else!
It's one of the most important books on restoring America to its original principles, featured regularly and enthusiastically by Glenn Beck on his popular TV show – and today only, WND readers can get W. Cleon Skousen's "The 5000 Year Leap," normally $19.95, for only $4.95 – a $15 discount – but only until 10 p.m. Pacific!
Category: Email
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pastor Waite, first of all I would like to make sure you understand that you have reached Just Answer, a 3rd Party Pay-for-Support provider. We are not affiliated with Mozilla, Thunderbird, or any other company. I can try to assist you with this, but I want to make sure you understand who you are dealing with.

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Or if you would like a refund you can contact***@******.*** for information