Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Will Verizon.net accept pst format email so we can transfer

Customer Question

Will Verizon.net accept pst format email so we can transfer personal emails?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

PST format files are generally Outlook backed up file.

These files are stored/tranferred into an email client like outlook, outlook express, Thunderbird or other.

If you have an account with verizon.net I suggest you to configure your verizon email account with any email client outlook or Thunderbird(it is free) and then transfer the previous backed up file to that email client.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit,