Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I am unable to talk on the phone or in person, due to my

Customer Question

I am unable to talk on the phone or in person, due to my Slurred Speech Disease, and no one can understand me. I need help in correcting my email receiving and sending on my email address of***@******.***....... It says that I changed my password ***** 9/15/2015 at 5:00 AM in the morning.....I DID NOT.... and have not been able to get any help to correct this. Google wants to "TEXT" me a code to correct....but I do not have a Cell or Mobile phone....direct line only! I need someone from GOOGLE to help me correct this problem now! PLEASE...I have no other way of communication! PAT XXXX

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Pat

The phone number that is listed for your account, is it the valid one for your direct line?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,