Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Someone is tring to hack into my DEAD Husband GMail account.

Customer Question

someone is tring to hack into my DEAD Husband GMail account. What do we do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your loss. And I am so sorry about your issue with your husband's Gmail account. Before I can help you with this, please tell me the following:

1. Are you still able to access your husband's Gmail account?
  2. If you do not have access to hid Gmail account, then do you want to try to gain access to it in order to secure it? Or do you want to close it permanently?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know how to get in to it but my son might. ( is it not great that out children can make these things work and I have no idea how to make it work)
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you very much for writing back and I am very sorry about the persisting issue. You mentioned that you got some "notification" about your husband's email being accessed or used. Can you please tell me how or where you got this notification? Is it in your own Gmail address? Or is it in your mobile phone?