Adam Ziolkowski
Adam Ziolkowski,
Experience:  Level 2 Desktop Technician at The hartford
67626734

I have past two years used google e mail I have been blind

Customer Question

I have for the past two years used google e mail I have been blind copy my different groups some groups have 100 people in the group .I received a e mail about 6 days ago asking if I wanted not to receive different email from places that I don't have interest. I replied yes.Why now when I try and send blind copies it goes to my spam all 100 people and states that the e mail is permanently failed. I have gone to Geek Squad three times and they cannot fix it I tried the google group ,this is not the comfort that I had nor am I looking for .Please advise what to do.
Thank You,
Steve
Category: Email
Expert:  Adam Ziolkowski replied 1 year ago.

you have to turn off the spam filter here is some instructions https://c-command.com/spamsieve/help/turning-off-the-gmail-s

let me know if this helps