John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I've been in the IT industry for the past 7+ years. I do e-mail password recovery, compromised email account recovery and more.
50152684

I am trying to get Skype to open. I have had this account

Customer Question

I am trying to get Skype to open. I have had this account for many years and use it regularly. My Skype name is It does not like my password ***** the prompts for some strange reason are in Hebrew???
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need to buy into this monthly? I just one this one time tech support
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.You do not need to pay for our monthly subscription you can use our service as one time service.

Sir/Ma'am just to clarify Skype is not accepting your password ***** also Skype is showing in Hebrew language am i correct?

Do you have access to the email account which you used at the time of Skype account registration?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking whether you still need my help in fixing the Skype issue if so please let me know.

If you do not need any help let me know that too so that i can close this question.

Sincerely,