Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I just lost my email account: xxxxxxxxxxxx. I pushed the

Customer Question

I just lost my email account: xxxxxxxxxxxx. I pushed the wrong button. I am trying to bring it back up but it asks for my google password. I haven't used it in so long, I have forgotten it. I tried to reset it but it won't let me. I tried to sign up with another email account so they could send it there, but now the new email account is the only one I can access. This is a mess for me. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you try to reset the account?
Do you have a cell phone number ending with the two digits 12? If yes, is it able to receive text messages?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. I appreciate your patience.

First of all, please signout/ogout of the existing gmail account first:

Click the link: http://mail.google.com/?logout

Now, choose sign in with different user account and try to login into your correct gmail acccount.

If you're not able to login, choose, "Need help" and then follow on screen steps to create a new password ***** this.

If you face any issue, please let me know. I will help you with additional steps.

Thank you, ***** *****