Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

We are in Munich Germany and have been on a tour days. AOL

Customer Question

We are in Munich Germany and have been on a tour for 10 days. AOL has stopped my email because of some activity that caused concern? It is now 9 AM here in Munchen and AOL in states doesn' t open for me to have a conversation to change my password ***** AOL has requested, I need my mail to retrieve boarding passes for tomorrow'S trip to US. HELP!
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give you any option to try?
Have you tried anything at the AOL website?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please keep on replying back to me at the box given below. I appreciate your patience.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?
Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website"

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403