You're welcome. Please try the following:
- On your working windows 7 computer, go to the website below:
, then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next
,then in the Microsoft account box, enter the email address as shown on the problem windows 10 computer
, then enter the characters as shown on the page
, then click on Next and continue following the instructions there in order to reset the password
, then try that password ***** the problematic windows 10 computer.
- If that does not work, or you can just reset the computer, please do the following steps:
- At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
- Click on the Power icon, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
- When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
- When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
- Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
When prompted, select the option "Remove everything", and continue.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.