Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

You have disable norton, how do i get back it does work with

Customer Question

you have disable norton , how do i get back it does work with firefox and if you one allow it I will not be using you anymore I will go back to internet exposer
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Has the issue started after installing Windows 10? If so, have you tried reinstalling Norton?

May I know the Norton product and version, you are using?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it stared when you added the update.. I use norton 360. If this is not fixed I will go back to using I E and delete you from My computer. I have also been have trouble with firefoa not responing
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that we have not done anything in your computer. We are experts from justanswer.com.

Are you able to open Norton 360 and update it?

Are you able to run a Live update?

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/in/home/current/solutions/kb20080520094501EN_EndUserProfile_en_us

Thank you.

S H E F I N