Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

Problem with the gmail email. I can't login, they told about

Customer Question

problem with the gmail email.
I can't login, they told about a suspicious event in my account, they said may send a code by phone, but I don't have a sell phone, and the listed phone isn't valid.
How to access to my account?
Can you help up?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my working email is XXXXXXXXX
the email that I can't log in is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I tried all the tricks and I couldn't get the code since the phone in the account is XXXXXXXXX instead of XXXXXXXXX, I can't access to the account to edit my phone.
The solution will be to get s customer phone service to edit the phone, but so far I couldn't find one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you fix this problem?
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Go here http://www.gmail.com --> enter***@******.*** -->Next --> Forgot Password *****> I don't know --> Enter your alternate email address: *****@******.*** --> continue --> fill out these questions and continue through the process

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did what you told, in the next window they ask a question when was the last time you log in, there are a fall menu with the month of the year, it was September, I digited it but didn't take to the month box
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then when you submit without the month a red box show up with the month error, so what to do. I was doing the same all day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it looks that the month menu is disabled
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Answer these here and I will try it on my end.

When was the last time you were able to sign in to your Google Account? (Required)

When did you create your Google Account? (Required)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello in there, probably your help will be a waste of time and money, so I want to cancel this contract and don't charge to my account, the working email I have should be in my XXXXXXXXX, it is why I can't answer these questions.
The free trial offer is over with this cancellation, thank you.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Ok