sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I lost incoming yahoo emails from mar 4 to sept 28, how to

Customer Question

I lost incoming yahoo emails from mar 4 to sept 28, how to recover it from yahoo?
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

If you are sure that, you have not received any mail in that time period then, it seems there was some problem on the Yahoo servers, still now Yahoo users are facing various problems with their email account. If you want to recover the emails then, you have to call Yahoo on the number below and ask them to restore the emails, which you are lost or not delivered to your address. But, make sure you how will you prove that, somebody have send you emails in that time frame, because the first thing they will tell you that, may be no one have send you any email in that time frame and that is why, you did not get any emails.

Phone Number: ***-***-****

Call Time: Average Wait: 3 mins — Mon-Fri: 6am – 6pm PT

Third Party Support * : (###) ###-####/strong> (Talk to human) ** Does not support Mobile Phone Users, Only Computer Users are supported. 24/7 Support

Call Time: Average Wait: 1 min