Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I can not get mail from

Customer Question

I can not get mail from***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Do you use any email program, e.g. Outlook, to access your emails?

May I connect remotely with you to check the issue now?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Please disregard the remote offer on your screen; the remote session will come at NO extra charge. Do reply back to me below, and I'll provide you with the steps to connect remotely thereafter. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JUST GIVEME THE SOLUTION PLEASE, I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO GET INTO MY COMP.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

No issues; we can troubleshoot the issue on this page itself, but it will take some time for us to pin down the exact issue this way.

Just to clarify, are you unable to receive ANY emails on your Gmail account now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY CONTACTS CANNOT SEND ME MAIL. THE MAILS SEEM TO RETURN TO THE SENDER.
I HAVE ERASED SOME OF THE OLD MAIL AND ALSO EMPTY THE TRASH.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK, let me send you a test email now; one moment, please.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Please check your emails now; did you receive a test email from me this time?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOTHING YET
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hmm; looks like some filters have been set for your email account now, which is preventing you from receiving new emails. When did this first start?

Also, it might be difficult for me to troubleshoot the issue further without looking at your account settings myself. Please rest assured; our remote will be 100% secure, and you will have full control over your screen and can see exactly what I'm doing as well. Could we do this remotely now, please?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM USING MAIL VERSION 8.2 , AS I TOLD U BEFORE I DO NOT WANT ANYBODY TO GET INTO MY PC. (IT IS AN APPLE AIR) I ALREADY PAID FOR UR SERVICES
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

No issues. Sorry, I don't have enough time to do it this way, so will forward your question to our other experts now.

Please do NOT rate until your issue has been resolved; you will be automatically notified when another expert picks this up. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE TROUBLE STARTEDTWO DAYS AGO WHEN GOOGLE AND G.MAIL STARTED TO WORK TOGETHER.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
This is indeed, a unique issue. I have remoted into computers a few hundred thousand time with no issues. The remote application that is ran will setup a temporary session. After I close it or you close it, it will be gone. I will not have any special access to your computer during or after the session. May I send a link the remote screen sharing session?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason