Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I have a question about Yahoo on my new laptop. I upgraded

Customer Question

Hi, I have a question about Yahoo on my new laptop. I upgraded to Windows 10. It seems as if Yahoo has slowed down and when I try to write an e-mail the "saving" timeout always stops my writing until it is very frustrating to even get a simple e-mail done.
I find Windows 10 to be very frustrating as well. For instance, there is no start menu now so how to I access the control panel on the computer??? Any tips for using Windows 10?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please keep on replying back to me at the box given below. I appreciate your patience.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I was not able to answer sooner than right now. I had several appointments this afternoon. I will get back to you tomorrow, Friday, if that is all right. I appreciate your help, but I cannot be at the computer tonight. Thanks for your quick response. I do appreciate it! Sorry I was away this afternoon. I'll be back again.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

No problem, please reply back to me anytime. Thank you.