SladeV
SladeV, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Attended college for computer networking an repair
75918681

I need get back into my hotmail account someone hacked in it

Customer Question

i need get back into my hotmail account someone hacked in it and using i cant get in need change phone number n secert password
Category: Email
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will help you to the best of my ability T. Are you not able to use your secret question to enter your account

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cannot not access the account as someone pretend to be microsoft and i accident gave my password ***** i canoot access even with secert word answer it been 4 month so i need a way to get it i try submitting so many time n it did not go through when i sign up i use Doris House and the phone mnumber i use no longer in service this is what stop me from chnage password ***** secert question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please let me know what you charge me as i pay 39 dollar this morning n i dont see way to get in to my account thnak you
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.

You likely, need too contact Hotmail Support and see if they can't permit you access back into your account. It obviously, seems that they changed it using a possible phishing attack.

I am not makeing anymore, that you are willing too pay for the question.