Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I have a 17 page pdf that I want to embed into an email

Customer Question

I have a 17 page pdf that I want to embed into an email message so that when the recipient opens the message he sees the pdf, not just an attachment
Category: Email
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with your question. I am attaching a pdf from Western University on how to do this. The document references, specifically, Microsoft Outlook, and the web version of Outlook. The procedures are different. If you are using another web version of email, I'm sure the process is similar. Just let me know what email client you are using, and I will help you through the process! Hope this helps and let me know if I can help you any more with this case or any future cases you may have.

Gary

Just checking in to see if you are satisfied with my help. If, could you please give me a positive rating g. Ratings are very important. If you are not satisfied, please let me know how I can help you further to get your question answered.

Thank you!

Gary

Hi there, Gary checking in to see how it is going. Were you able to successfully embed the pdf document into the e-mail?

Thanks,

Gary

Gary from JustAnswer checking in. I haven't yet recieved a rating for this question. Can you please give me feedback about my customer service and answer provided.

Thank You,

Gary