Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I want to retrieve an email sent to my husband (on s i

Customer Question

I want to retrieve an email sent to my husband (on his i phone) in January 2015... What do i do? PLEASE HELP!
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to retrieve an email sent to my husband (on his iphone)during January 2015 from xxxxxxxxxx
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Most email systems, whether client-based or web-based store sent emails to a "Sent" folder automatically. In your email account that you used to send the said emails in January 2015, please access it then locate and open your "Sent" folder there. All of your sent emails will be there so scroll and locate emails you sent to your husband that you want to retrieve. However, if you manually DELETED or EMPTIED the "Sent" folder recently, then the said emails could have been deleted already.

So that I can help you further, please tell me the following:

1. Did you use a computer or a smartphone or iphone when you sent that email in January 2015?
  2. What is your email domain name? It is the part of your email address with the @ sign. Is it @gmail.com? @hotmail.com? @outlook.com? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No... My husband RECEIVED an email from +27823208885, on *_ 27/28 January 2015, that i want to retrieve... He did not delete it... It must be somewhere in his i cloud storage....
My husband,s email address is***@******.***
The email,s heading is JUICY BOYS MOBILE... I m looking for proof that it was sent by this number to my husband,s email...
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. Did you send that email to your husband? Or somebody else did? Or shall I say, is this email that you want to retrieve sent by you on January 2015? or sent by other person?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to pay more....
Please read what i hve said.... I want to know how to retrieve an email on my husbands phone (+27824177780) that was sent to him by a person with phone number +27823208885 in JAN 2015.
In other words, +27823208885 sent an e mail to +27824177780 in Jan 2915.... Heading is JUICY BOYS MOBILE... This email was not deleted....must be in t cloud...
Can u help me or not???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thus can be retrieved with consent of my husband...
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. So you are trying to retrieve an email with your husband's permission. Thank you for clarifying that since at first I thought you want to access your husband's email account without his knowledge or permission.

Since he is using his phone, it will be very hard to dig and locate that specific email. But I believe it can be done. But the easier way is to access his email using a computer.

Is he able to access his email through the webmail? If he has not done this before, he needs to ask their email administrator for the link to access his email in the web browser.

Another option is to use Mail2Web. Here is the link:

http://mail2web.com/

He needs to sign in to his email there to be able to access it and scan through the old emails for that particular email that you want to retrieve.

Keep me posted.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you... Currently we r on vacation till 10 Oct ... Only after t 10 th October we will be back to use his computer... Can it b dine by that time???... No hurry, , but we need to know
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Yes, you can do the steps I gave you when you are at home after your vacation. We can resume here any time.

And if you want to do it on your husband's phone, I am not sure how his phone does access to his email. It could be using an email app. Please try to check in that email app if there is a SEARCH box there. You can search for "JUICY BOYS MOBILE" there and see if the desired email is shown.

Please take your time and just enjoy your vacation then! :)

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would love to rate you... but we hve not finished yet!
Just guve me a chance to get back from our vacation
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back. I am very sorry but I believe the notification you got was a system generated one. Please disregard it and just rate me when you have tried the procedures.

Thank you.

Jess