michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

Sorry I had to re-send this. XXXXXX also KNOW as XXXXXX. I

Customer Question

Sorry I had to re-send this. My name is***** also KNOW as Dick XXXXXX. I have a sharp cell phone with boost Mobile and I had to do a factory reset on my phone and when it asked if I wanted a new one existing gmail I had forgotten my password ***** was for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I have gone through the steps on getting a new password ***** that account. I think the password ***** ***** that I got from Google but when I tried useing that password ***** would keep saying wrong password. I went a head and got a gmail account as XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I really want to get my vary frist gmail account that I had before I had to re-boost my phone. Is this possible?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My cell number is ***** XXX XXXX and my land-line is XXX XXX XXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seeing I use my cell phone that we will be trying to fix and I can make long distance calls from my land-line it may be best if you called me or we will just do it be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to put my cell on charge.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your gmail. Let me know when you could be online we can get this fixed.