Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I downloaded Microsoft 10. Now I cannot access Outlook. When

Customer Question

I downloaded Microsoft 10. Now I cannot access Outlook. When I scroll to Microsoft Office 2013 it shows Outlook but when I click on it, it briefly opens and then promptly closes.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are Word or Excel programs still working or not?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Word is working
I use gmail and aol
what does a remote session entail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone there?
With remote support session, I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you. Is that okay? Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=88982086-53ad-4d88-8879-1c6121720286
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can't answer the question, right?
I can; I can connect remotely to your computer, and troubleshoot the outlook issue on your computer's screen together with you. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not interested
I'm sorry. Is there any issue? We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Thank you.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please go to control panel and go and click on office 2013 and click repair ? If done reboot your machine and test it ... Waiting your feedback to help you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried. "Repair" does not come up.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

May I set up a quick remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue with Outlook?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.