Thank you for writing back with that information.
Since you are using a webmail or a web browser to access your email accounts, this means that none of your emails are stored and saved in your computer and everything is stored in the Outlook servers. Therefore, the recovery shall be done in the Outlook servers using their recovery procedures.
If these emails were deleted just recently, then there is a big chance of recovery. Please follow these steps:
- Use your web browser and access one of your Outlook.com email accounts
- Click on the "Deleted" folder link in the left panel. This will show you all of the recently deleted emails that you can readily recover.
- Do not recover them yet. Instead, scroll to the bottom part of the page and locate and click on the link that says "recover deleted messages"
- Then all recoverable messages will be restored to the Deleted folder.
- Now, select all of the deleted emails shown there, then click on "Move to" link at the top menus, then select where you want to recover the deleted emails. For instance, you can select Inbox.
This is the only recovery option available for you in this case since the emails are stored in the cloud in the Outlook servers and this recovery procedures are what they implement to recover deleted emails.
If this procedures do not recover your deleted emails, then the reason could be that the emails were already purged by Outlook because they could have been deleted long time ago already and were already overwritten by new emails.
I hope that helped.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!
If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.