Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Are you actually Hotmail or just a mob making money trying

Customer Question

are you actually Hotmail or just a mob making money trying to get me into otmail
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
This is a paid support website, Hotmail/Microsoft doesn't provide this type of support for their customers. They have millions of customers and it would be impractical for them to do so. The only tech support you will receive from them are for some paid products.
If you've logged into your Hotmail account from the computer you're on now I may be able to retrieve the password ***** you from the Windows registry via a remote connection, let me know if that interests you.
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid someone to do this , why do you want my money again
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

You've already spoken to someone on our website?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well they just said pay and we will get you the help I need, so I have paid and the money has gone through it started of as chrisL, now I have you, do I need to pay again and again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its telling me I have an unclaimed offer so you are it I hope
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

ChrisL is an excellent expert, perhaps you started your question with him and got diverted to another section of our website, I do not see your question history containing any other questions.

How long ago were you in contact with ChrisL?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
didn't get anyone just you and I have paid , I just want a password ***** get into my Hotmail, I don't want free trails, pay again and again and again , I have had no help from anyone only talked to you so far, just the picture of this chrisl came up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I get my money back this seems to hard now to
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

That's fine, no need for any trials - you must have seen ChrisL on the home page when you asked your question.

Your question then gets submitted to all of our top experts and you see a reply when one of us agrees to take your question.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Let's try a remote session, click on the following link and join the session:

https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=919e68af-e9f8-435a-8b46-fa744162c896

Let me know when you've done so

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay but there is no icon to get into this page on my screen as shwn so now what
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Good work, I am connecting now.