Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

AOL is signing off automatically every few minutes. Can I

Customer Question

AOL is signing off automatically every few minutes. Can I fix this in settings?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That makes me very nervous

Since the issue is very specific to your computer and it's settings; it is not possible for a tech to diagnose it without looking it at. If you are nervous; i can opt out and open the question to other experts. If you want to continue with remote; you can reply here. The remote is safe. JustAnswer is an A+ rated site on BBB.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. Do a remote.

I sent request for remote service; please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks anyway. I thought I was paying $5 for this chat, then was informed I was charged an additional $37 , not sure for what. Now another $8. Sounds suspicious to me.

As i am a tech only; i can only assist with the technical issues. To discuss billing; you can speak to***@******.***. The $8 is for me remoting into your system; whether it takes an hour or two to fix the issue; that is the charge for remote. However, if your issue is not resolved; you will be refunded in full or if you wish to cancel now; you will still be refunded. Let me know if you wish to proceed. You can read about JustAnswer on BBB to clear suspicions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I'll cancel for now, thanks

No problem. I will request this to be cancelled. Thanks