sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I cannot not rmember my password as it was placed many yrs

Customer Question

I cannot not rmember my password ***** it was placed many yrs ago and checked the box the to not ask me for each time help
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

Resetting the password ***** AOL account is little bit difficult, if you have less experience with computers, so I will also recommend you to call AOL and ask them to reset the password, but they will only reset the password ***** verifying your identity, for that they will ask you some questions and you have to answer them correctly. Here is the number of AOL 1-***-***-**** (Mon-Fri 8am-1am ET and Sat-Sun 8am-10pm ET), otherwise you can also click the link below to open it and fill up the form and follow the steps there to reset the password.

Please let me know, if you need any further help on this topic, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

https://account.aol.com/account/password