Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Jess, when you sent me an E-mail code new password you sent

Customer Question

Jess, when you sent me an E-mail for a code for my new password ***** sent it to an old E-mail that I cannot access. June Harper Selwyn
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question.

I am very sorry about your issues. I believe you are now able to access your FB account. Is that correct? Or are you now unable to access your FB account again?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have not received the new password ***** my E-mail account. I am just about ready to give up. My FB is June Harper Selwyn.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your persisting issue. Can we do a screen sharing session so that I can directly assist you in recovering your FB account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is that I do not have an E-mail that is correct for myFB June Harper Selwyn. None of my old E-mails will work. My new E-mail is***@******.*** and this is the one I use. None of the others are good and when you send me a code to one of them I cannot use it. June Harper Selwyn
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Selwyn,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the persisting issues.

I believe we have corrected this one before through a remote access session. We can do another remote session when you are available so that I can help you recover your account.

Jess