Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My computer won't send or receive emails at my XXXXXXXXXX

Customer Question

My computer won't send or receive emails at my XXXXXXXXXX There is a message at the top of the screen that states something on the order of difficulty sending emails from XXXXXXXXX check with your server for additional help. I have checked with Cox Cable and there is no problem on their end. I called Windows tech support and the girl in India gave me this website
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Do you use any email program, e.g. Windows Live Mail, to access your Hotmail emails?

May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back to me on this page itself, using the Reply box below. Should we go ahead with a quick remote session now (NO extra charge), so that I can check the issue here?

Keep me posted.