Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

OUtlook has started denying access to 'url's' in emails.

Customer Question

OUtlook has started denying access to 'url's' in emails. That has not been true eariler. Several trusted emails contain 'url's' that I need to open. Worse is when the company sends an email that contain a block giving a command, such as 'activitate' and Outlook send a message that access has been denied. What can be done so I can access these 'url's'?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Please reply at the box given below and type your queries/result at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?
Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you do not want remote support, I'm ready to help you in the question and answer mode.

I can also call you over skype phone.

Please reply at the box given below.

Could you please about the version of Internet explorer installed on the computer? Internet Explorer 10 or 11.

What is your computer operating system. Windows Xp/Vista/7/8/10

Thank you, Sandy